The Awards and Ceremonies team are currently tasked with posting Degree Certificates over January & early February. If you submit a request over this period, this will be actioned as soon as we can but please note that it may take longer than usual for your request to be processed, due to the significant number of certificates being posted over this busy timeframe.
Please complete this form if you are an alumnus of the University of Warwick and would like to request digital copies of your certificate/s via the third Party Service Gradintelligence. Using Gradintelligence you will be able to share your official award certificate/s securely with any employer, university or other third party as a verified record of your achievements in higher education. There is no charge for this service.
You must meet all of the Eligibility Requirements below for us to be able to generate your digital certificate/s. Please do not complete this form if you do not meet all Eligibility Requirements.
Digital Certificates are issued with the name that you were known as at the time of your studies and with the signatures of the current Vice-Chancellor and Registrar. The signatures may therefore be different to your physical certificate.
When completing the form below, please ensure that you upload a copy of your proof of identity (e.g. passport, driving licence). If you have changed your name since you were enrolled at Warwick please also provide proof of your name change (e.g. marriage certificate or change of name deed - this is purely to establish your identity and to link it to the name you were known as at the time of your studies - your name will NOT be changed on your Digital Certificate/s to your new name).
If you have more than one award from the University, please only complete the form below once. Digital Certificates will be created for all eligible awards.
We aim to issue Digital Certificates within 10 working days of receipt of this form, however, please note that during graduation periods (January and July) it may take longer.
Please only complete the form below if you meet ALL of the following criteria.
- You are an alumnus of the University of Warwick with at least one award or degree certificate issued between 1 January 2009 and 30 April 2021
- There must be no outstanding study-related debt for this award
- And this award must NOT be one of the following joint awards, for which we are not able to produce digital certificates:
- Doctor of Clinical Psychology (DClinPsych) (awarded jointly with Coventry University)
- Cranfield, Exeter and Warwick Joint Degree Programmes, including:
- Doctor of Engineering
- MSc in Sustainable Materials and Manufacturing (awarded jointly with Exeter and Cranfield)
- Complex Systems Science (awarded jointly with the University of Gothenberg)
- Global Shakespeare (awarded jointly with Queen Mary University London)
- Hong Kong Polytechnic University (HKPU) Joint Degree Programmes
- International Performance Research (awarded jointly with the University of Amsterdam/Helsinki/Tampere)
- Italian Studies: Culture and Communication (awarded jointly with the University of Birmingham)
- Nanyang Technological University Joint Degree Programmes
- Open Studies Certificates - Leisure and Language Courses
Certificates for the joint awards above are not produced by the University of Warwick, with the exception of Cranfield, Exeter and Warwick joint degree programmes, for which we are unable to create digital certificates at this time due to the bespoke formatting of the certificate.
The data for awards issued prior to 1 January 2009 is held in a different format. We hope to be able to extend the Digital Certificate offering to earlier awards in future years.