Welcome to the Festival of Careers 2021
Following the success of our first virtual Careers Festival in 2020 we are proud to present the Festival of Careers 2021! The festival builds on our success and will continue to offer cutting edge opportunities for employer engagement here at Warwick with a programme of exciting events, opportunities for conversation, and innovative ways to connect with students.
Following the same guiding principles and high standards that you will expect from Warwick, the Festival of Careers will offer you the opportunity to engage with our virtual programme to raise your profile to the highest level with our students and graduates.
The Festival of Careers will
- Offer large scale immersive virtual events connecting you with high volumes of students, alongside targeted and niche events that offer a personal connection with the students you wish to target. All activities within the Festival will remain Virtual for 2021
- Provide access across a wide range of student interests with stage areas and events focusing on STEM, Finance, Law, Education and the Public sector amongst others
- Deliver events for students in wider areas including sustainability, careers within the community, health and social care, and the creative industries
- Take a diverse and inclusive approach to attract students from all disciplines and year groups, to ensure your campaign will reach a wide pool of student talent. Opportunities to engage within our Diversity and Inclusion series are available
- Deliver enhanced solutions to engagement in high target areas – the STEM Factory, Legal Street - a focus week of activity for those offering opportunities within the Legal sector, and our virtual Boardroom offering a week long programme of activities for business, finance and consultancy organisations
- Deliver a cost effective, affordable and accessible programme to ensure your organisation can create a profile and legacy with our students that will continue to resonate once the festival is over
- Provide content that students can access throughout the academic year, via the Festival website and our Virtual Careers Fair platform
The Festival represents a celebration of engagement, an opportunity to connect and an inclusive and immersive experience for all.
We look forward to working with you this coming Autumn!