Office hours in term 3: please email.
theoretical computer science and verification.
Publications: here.PhD students:
I am delighted to work with
- CS260 Algorithms (term 1 in 2017/18, 2018/19, and 2019/20).
- Linear Arithmetic: Geometry, Algorithms, and Logic (course page).
- Model counting for logical theories (course page).
- Automata in the Wild (WILD 2020), a workshop (collaborative incubator) on automata and cyber-physical systems. Postponed – new dates to be confirmed. Co-organized with Rayna Dimitrova.
- Autobóz’19, an international research camp on logic, automata, and games. Firbush, Scotland, 12–19 July 2019. Co-organized with Michaël Cadilhac and Patrick Totzke.
Office: room 220, Computer Science
Email: d dot chistikov at warwick dot ac dot uk
University of Warwick
Tel: +44 24 765 73792