This guide lists the rooms where it is possible to use Echo360 lecture capture, provides an example list of equipment you might find in rooms, and links to get more information and online room tours. Currently, we have 235 lecture capture-enabled rooms on campus - some managed centrally and some by departments. Of these 144 have a single projector, 34 have a single projector and a camera to record the room, and 42 have 2 projectors (27 of these also have a camera). Lecture capture can record up to 2 inputs so understanding the rooms is important to understand what can be recorded.
Browse the list of lecture capture-enabled rooms using this filterable alphabetic list. Use ctrl-F or cmd-F to search for individual rooms.
This information is generated automatically from the room information available on the AV website. Please click on the room name to open the relevant Audio Visual room information page. You can filter the rooms further by toggling the keywords. [You must be signed in to view this information]
For information about equipment and capacity in teaching rooms, along with a 360° tour and interactive image of the lectern equipment, use the links above, or visit the following pages and search for lecture capture enabled rooms.
- Centrally timetabled Room Information
- Locally timetabled Room Information
- Committee Room Information.
This list covers some of the Audio-Visual provided equipment that you will find across the centrally timetabled rooms that are enabled for lecture capture. Please note that not all equipment is available in every room and you must check what individual rooms contain before booking lecture capture to be certain that your preferred options are available.
- Room equipment
Audio Visual Services are responsible for the specification, installation and maintenance of all Audio Visual equipment in centrally timetabled rooms on campus. They also provide a range of technical services to support teaching, learning and the business needs of Warwick’s staff and students including installation of lecture capture equipment into some locally supported rooms in Departments.
- Introduction to managing course participants
- Enrolment methods and managing access permissions
- Roles and their functions in Moodle
- Use groups and groupings
- Import and populate groups
- Enable activity completion
- Mark activity completion manually
- Track activity completion
- Course completion
- Course participation
- Introduction to assessment and feedback
- Create a custom certificate
- Create and manage badges
- Reports, logs and completion data in Moodle
- Introduction to eStream
- Access your eStream content
- Uploading videos to eStream
- Edit videos in eStream
- Edit video thumbnail
- Uploading a closed captions (subtitles) file to eStream
- Add eStream videos to Mahara
- Sharing eStream videos to Moodle
- Sharing an eStream video with a link
- Setup a video assignment in Moodle
- Introduction to Echo360
- Getting started with Echo360 Lecture Capture
- Getting started with Universal Capture (Personal)