- Do you want a strategic and pivotal operational role with the opportunity and potential to acquire knowledge across an entire business organisation and/or gain expertise within a chosen industry sector.
- Have you excellent communication and interpersonal skills, capable of influencing the executive board of an organisation? Negotiating with employees and networking with senior management?
- Can you react flexibly to problem solve remaining highly organised, planful, with attention to detail and working to tight deadlines?
A career in the HR and recruitment industry may be of further interest to you.
How do I write a CV?
This short course will take you through the basics of writing a CV.Learn
Learn how to pass interviews and assessment centers.More
This short course will teach you how to write a covering letter.Learn
- AGR – Association of Graduate Recruiters
- HRZone - forum for jobs, discussion groups, blogs and latest news for HR
- Civil Service Human Resources Profession - online community for HR in the civil service
- The British Psychological Society: becoming an Occupational Psychologist
- HR Consulting– link to list of UK HR consulting firms