Download a single file from a submission
Download a single file from a submission.
The user must have
Permissions.Submission.Read ("View a coursework submission") on the submission. By default, roles that have this permission are:
- Module Auditor
- Module Assistant
- Module Manager
- Departmental Administrator
- User Access Manager
Information about API permissions
URL substitution variables
||The lowercase form of the module code for the assignment, e.g.
||The unique identifier for the assignment|
||The unique identifier for the submission|
||The filename of the submitted file|
An unsuccessful response will be returned in the standard format. A successful response will return the HTTP code
200 OK and will contain the file in the response body.
Tabula API Methods
- The Extension object
- Small Group Sets
- Small Groups
- Small Group Events
- The Member object
- The StudentCourseDetails object
- The StudentCourseYearDetails object
- The StudentRelationship object
- The Student RelationshipType object
- The ModuleRegistration object
- Retrieve a member
- Retrieve multiple members
- Retrieve a member's relationships
- List relationship agents in dept.
- Search for members