The roles and capabilities table is a useful reference when you need to understand what actions a particular role can perform in Tabula and what information can be viewed by people assigned to a particular role.
You can view the table at tabula.warwick.ac.uk/admin/roles. Green ticks denote that the role can perform the related action; hover over each tick to see more information about the particular permission.
Keep in mind that your departmental permissions are customisable. For example, the permissions of a Module Manager may have been enhanced for your department's particular needs. Your Departmental Administrator may also have created custom roles.
If you don't have permission to perform a particular API method, you'll receive a
HTTP 403 status code and a response in the standard error format.
Tabula API Methods
- The Extension object
- Small Group Sets
- Small Groups
- Small Group Events
- The Member object
- The StudentCourseDetails object
- The StudentCourseYearDetails object
- The StudentRelationship object
- The Student RelationshipType object
- The ModuleRegistration object
- Retrieve a member
- Retrieve multiple members
- Retrieve a member's relationships
- List relationship agents in dept.
- Search for members