The focus for the third year of the CONSTRUIT! project is on the fifth and sixth claims concerning qualities of making construals. These are concerned with deriving OERs from construals and other applications of making construals. Key themes are the special qualities of construals as OERs and their topicality in relation to contemporary computing applications. The learning activities associated with year 3 are as follows:
- C3 - Joensuu, Finland: September 10-15, 2016
- C7 - Warwick, UK: December 8-15, 2016
- C16 - Athens, Greece: March 29 - April 2, 2017 (to include participation at the Athens Science Festival)
- C10 - Joensuu, Finland: May 10-15 to include SciFest May 11-13, 2017 (see the SciFest homepage)
- C10 is a scheduled project meeting that will take place in the period May 10-15.
- Wednesday May 10 will be set aside for preparation of the CONSTRUIT! activities at SciFest.
- C4 - Warwick, UK: July 12-17, 2017
C4 wil be the final transnational project meeting for the CONSTRUIT! project. It will incorporate the First International Conference on Making Construals, which will take at the University of Warwick from July 13-16th 2017.
Follow this link to a page devoted to the status of the prototype open online course, and to miscellaneous resources documenting the work carried out in year 2.
With reference to the project proposal (see p30), the main agenda items for Year 3 are:
- MC3a. Deriving OERs from construals
- MC3b. Other applications for making construals
and the roles of the learning activities C3, C7, C10 and C16 are as set out in the summary of project activities.