Registration for students expected to be eligible to graduate this summer is now open via Student Records Online.
If you are unable to access Student Records Online, please see the instructions below.
- When completing the registration process, your options are:
- To graduate in absentia AND register your interest to attend a future ceremony. If you select this option, we will ask you all of the standard questions we ask of those registering to attend a ceremony, to help us plan the rescheduled ceremonies);
- To graduate in absentia and not attend a future ceremony.
- You must register regardless of your intention. If you do not register, your qualification will be awarded in your absence and your certificate held on file. You will NOT be permitted to attend a future ceremony;
- If you haven't received your invitation and believe you are eligible, please Contact Us;
- Students expected to be eligible to graduate following the September examination session are also invited to register at this time;
- After you have registered, if you need to change or amend any of your details or change your ceremony intention you will be able to re-access the online registration process by signing back in to the registration form anytime up until the registration deadline;
- Please note the graduation eligibility criteria.
If you do not register online your qualification will be awarded in your absence and your certificate will not be sent to you. You will NOT be permitted to attend a future ceremony.
Please note that receipt of the invitation to register and/or completion of the registration form does not constitute eligibility to attend a Degree Ceremony or to graduate in Absentia.
IMPORTANT NOTE for anyone using a @qq.com email address: Due to a current and ongoing experience resulting in the delivery failure of emails sent automatically from our Student Records system to all @qq.com email addresses, please provide an alternative reliable email address during the registration process.