This summer, students who graduated in absentia in Summer 2020, Winter 2021 and Summer 2021 were invited back to campus for a belated and thoroughly deserved moment to recognise their achievements. We organised a very special graduation celebration and hope that you were able to join us to celebrate your achievements alongside your fellow graduates.
The ceremonies will took place on campus between 5-15 July 2022.
On the Day
Each celebration began with a welcome and drinks reception, followed by a formal ceremony with the Presiding Officer. The event included all the classic hallmarks of a formal ceremony – including caps, gowns and guests watching on.
Afterwards, refreshments and entertainment were available on Windmill Hill with your fellow graduates and guests.
The ceremonies were free of charge for those celebrating their graduation. Robes, a formal photograph and a celebratory drink were provided by the University, and each graduate was able to book guest tickets (maximum of two guaranteed) for which there was a non-refundable charge of £20 per person, payable upon registration for the event.
Registration for the event opened on 13 April 2022 with eligible graduates receiving an invitation email with registration instructions on that day. Graduate registration closed on 7 May 2022.
Please see the links on the right for further information.
Find out more:
Links to previous emails sent about this event:
- Register your InterestLink opens in a new window (30/11/2021) - note additional dates added following this email
- Warwick Celebrates Schedule AnnouncedLink opens in a new window (01/03/2022)
- Registration OpenLink opens in a new window (13/04/2022)
- Share your Favourite Memories (26/04/2022 - sent to those who had booked to attend a Warwick Celebrates ceremony by 11am 26/04/2022 and again 04/05/2022 to those who had booked by 9am 04/05/2022)
- Extra Ticket Information (09/05/2022 - sent to those who had booked to attend a Warwick Celebrates ceremony by 08/05/2022)
- Preparing for Warwick CelebratesLink opens in a new window (23/06/2022 - sent to those booked to attend a Warwick Celebrates ceremony)
- Ede and Ravenscroft resent booking confirmations to all Warwick Celebrates attendees on 28/06/2022
For a full list of updates throughout the Covid-19 pandemic, please see our coronavirus updatesLink opens in a new window.