The Spring Work Experience and Internships Fair is the final event of our Spring Festival and brings students and employers together once again, offering you the opportunity to highlight opportunities and support the key themes of our festival - gaining experience and developing your skills.
Taking place in week 7 towards the end of term, students will have had the opportunity ahead of the fair to understand and develop their skills, learn how to articulate their experience, engage with employers virtually, and to explore their options in relation to work experience and internship opportunities as part of the wider festival. This preparation and earlier festival engagement of which you may also be a part, will help to ensure students are confident and keen to explore opportunities with you.
Our Spring Work Experience and Internships virtual fair offer includes;
- Real-time online interactive event with online app content available for the remainder of the academic year
- Bookable one to one telephone/video appointments via video link or telephone
- Virtual Drop in rooms offering face to face virtual chat in a group setting
- An in-depth profile of your organisation including details of opportunities offered, website, social media links and subject areas of students you seek to meet
- Opportunity to host a webinar during the fair supporting our themes of gaining experience and developing your skills. These webinars will offer you the chance to meet a wider pool of students and support them in these areas and introduce your organisation and the opportunities you have available within your session.
- Host resources that support the festival themes and may also include promotional material about your organisation and the roles you have available. PDF Format and listed within the App and on our MyAdvantage portal
- Technical support preceding the event and throughout the Fair itself to ensure a seamless experience for both employers and students
- Our Virtual Fairs are delivered via our Virtual Fair platform – Careers Fair Plus. This content is available for the full academic year and will remain visible to students to access information and resources you provide.
The Spring Work Experience and Internships Fair attracts employers from a wide range of sectors who are able to offer internships, work experience, volunteering and placement opportunities and who may also wish to promote any ongoing graduate opportunities alongside these.
The Fair offers you an opportunity to meet students from all degree disciplines and all year groups including Masters and Postgraduate students and will enable you to raise your organisation’s profile at Warwick to the highest level.
The interactive fair will support all employers seeking to connect with Warwick students and attract further applications and enquires whilst supporting students needs around skills development and gaining experience. We hope you will join us at this lively event!
Tuesday 23rd February 2021, 11am - 4pm
BOOKING CLOSES MONDAY 15th FEBRUARY 2021
Discounted rates available for Not-for-profit organisations and SMEs at £125+VATBOOK