In this section
- Current Students' ePortfolio
EPortfolios are a space that students can use to share their research interests, professional qualifications and academic outputs. Many students find these pages useful for networking with other students, staff and institutions as well as providing a useful career development opportunity.
Any students who wish to set up an ePortfolio must first complete the form below so they are aware of their responsibilities, and the terms and conditions of use.
You can request here to create an e-portfolio page
You can find a list of the current students' ePortfolios here.
- Research Course Regulations
- Supervision and monitoring
- Ethics in Research (and Ethics Review Form)
- Ethics of Research (Integrity of Researchers)
- Presentation and Referencing
- Changes to Registration
- Careers and Employment
- Language Support
- Links: Life beyond PhD
- Pre-Modern Handwriting and Research Skills Training
- Research Seminars and Reading Groups
- Doctoral College
- Researcher Development
- The Library and Modern Records Centre (MRC)
- Digital Humanities