In this section
- Student Representation
- Student Voice
We take your views seriously and are always keen to hear suggestions about how to improve your research experience or about any anxieties you might have. Please contact the PGR Director or your student representative.
The Student Representative will sit on the Department's Research Committee and so can feed your thoughts to the department and report back to you about departmental plans.
The Student Representative will be selected at the start of each academic year.
The Student Representative for 2022/2023 is: TBC
The Department of History actively seeks feedback from our students about how we are doing and how we can improve. If you would like to give feedback, share an idea or make a complaint, there are several ways you can do this. Please see our Student Voice website for further information:
- Research Course Regulations
- Supervision and monitoring
- Ethics in Research (and Ethics Review Form)
- Ethics of Research (Integrity of Researchers)
- Presentation and Referencing
- Changes to Registration
- Careers and Employment
- Language Support
- Links: Life beyond PhD
- Pre-Modern Handwriting and Research Skills Training
- Research Seminars and Reading Groups
- Doctoral College
- Researcher Development
- The Library and Modern Records Centre (MRC)
- Digital Humanities