In this section
- PG Research Fund
- PG Research Fund application form
History Department PG Research Fund
In 2023/2024, Postgraduate students are welcome to apply for up to £350 to support their research-related activities. The allocation of funds follows the financial year which runs from 1st August to 31st July.
The PG Research Fund is primarily intended for students without access to a funding grant for research expenses (such as a research training support grant, or travel grant).
The application must be completed and approved by the PGR Director prior to the funds being spent; retrospective applications will not normally be considered. An application can only be considered if an itemised list of the expected costs is provided.
Please note that students in receipt of funding from research councils are not normally eligible to apply.
- Research Course Regulations
- Supervision and monitoring
- Ethics in Research (and Ethics Review Form)
- Ethics of Research (Integrity of Researchers)
- Presentation and Referencing
- Changes to Registration
- Careers and Employment
- Post-doc Opportunities
- Language Support
- Pre-Modern Handwriting and Research Skills Training
- Research Seminars and Reading Groups
- Doctoral College
- Researcher Development
- The Library and Modern Records Centre (MRC)
- Digital Humanities