In this section
- Financial Hardship
The PGR Hardship Fund (overseen by the Doctoral College) provides funding to students who are experiencing unforeseen exceptional circumstances during their studies.
Postgraduate research students are eligible to submit an application for funding at any point during their registration period, including during a period of temporary withdrawal. Priority will be given to cases where an award will assist on-time thesis completion during the standard registration period. Awards will not normally be made to students more than three months into an extension period or following thesis submission.
If you have any queries or would like to discuss a potential application please contact email@example.com.
- Research Course Regulations
- Supervision and monitoring
- Ethics in Research (and Ethics Review Form)
- Ethics of Research (Integrity of Researchers)
- Presentation and Referencing
- Changes to Registration
- Careers and Employment
- Language Support
- Links: Life beyond PhD
- Pre-Modern Handwriting and Research Skills Training
- Research Seminars and Reading Groups
- Doctoral College
- Researcher Development
- The Library and Modern Records Centre (MRC)
- Digital Humanities