You can copy a group portfolio into the accounts of existing group members by setting the Copy for existing group members switch in the Advanced options. This is a good way to share templates with a wider group of people efficiently.
- Create the group portfolio first in the group Pages and Collections section.
- Click on the Share tab and then on the padlock to edit access.
- Click on Advanced to expand the screen
- Change Copy for existing group members from No to Yes.
Only regular group members receive a copy of the portfolio (i.e. not the tutors)
The information on this page relates to Mahara 20.04 and was last updated August 2020.
- Introduction to eStream
- Access your eStream content
- Uploading videos to eStream
- Edit videos in eStream
- Edit video thumbnail
- Uploading a closed captions (subtitles) file to eStream
- Add eStream videos to Mahara
- Sharing eStream videos to Moodle
- Sharing an eStream video with a link
- Setup a video assignment in Moodle
- Introduction to Echo360
- Getting started with Echo360 Lecture Capture
- Getting started with Universal Capture (Personal)