Content (or artefacts) includes personal information, external content uploaded as documents or images, and internal content created within Mahara. This guide describes the (generic) process for adding these to a page.
- Create a new page, or turn on editing on a page using the pencil edit icon at the top right.
- Click and drag the drag to add a block icon from the top right-hand side of the page to the appropriate location on the page. Existing blocks will move to make space.
- A window will fly in from the right-hand side. Click Save to add the new block as a Placeholder - this is useful for creating templates, or:
- Choose a block from the list. Click on Show more to see more options.
- Edit the block title.
- Choose from the list of available artefacts, or add new content using the relevant fields.
- Tag the artefacts if they are not already tagged.
- Click Save to add the artefact block to the page.
- Drag and resize the artefacts on the page as required to change the layout of the page.
- Click the display page icon at the top left to see how the page will appear to
Artefacts, other than text boxes, created in-situ on the page will be stored in the Content section so they can be reused.
- Introduction to eStream
- Access your eStream content
- Uploading videos to eStream
- Edit videos in eStream
- Edit video thumbnail
- Uploading a closed captions (subtitles) file to eStream
- Add eStream videos to Mahara
- Sharing eStream videos to Moodle
- Sharing an eStream video with a link
- Setup a video assignment in Moodle
- Introduction to Echo360
- Getting started with Echo360 Lecture Capture
- Getting started with Universal Capture (Personal)