The first page you see in Mahara is your Dashboard. You can return to this at any time by clicking on Dashboard in the main menu at the top right.
From the dashboard, you can access:
- Profile menu - click on the default user icon (you can change this if you wish) to get access to your profile information, profile pictures, some settings, and the option to logout of Mahara.
- Main menu - this has 4 submenus:
- Information bar - this has information about, and shortcuts to, specific sections of the Mahara interface - create opens your portfolio ('Pages and collections'), share opens a 'Shared by me' page displaying collections and pages that have been shared via URL or to individuals and groups, and engage opens the Groups page. This bar can be hidden using the 'hide information bar' option and reinstated from the settings section under the profile menu.
- A link to Edit dashboard - use this to edit the items that appear in the content area of your dashboard. This is edited in the same way as any other page, adding and removing content, and changing the layout.
The information on this page relates to Mahara 20.04 and was last updated August 2020.
- Introduction to managing course participants
- Enrolment methods and managing access permissions
- Roles and their functions in Moodle
- Use groups and groupings
- Import and populate groups
- Enable activity completion
- Mark activity completion manually
- Track activity completion
- Course completion
- Course participation
- Introduction to assessment and feedback
- Create a fail / pass scale
- Create a custom certificate
- Create and manage badges
- Reports, logs and completion data in Moodle
- Introduction to eStream
- Access your eStream content
- Uploading videos to eStream
- Edit videos in eStream
- Edit video thumbnail
- Uploading a closed captions (subtitles) file to eStream
- Add eStream videos to Mahara
- Sharing eStream videos to Moodle
- Sharing an eStream video with a link
- Setup a video assignment in Moodle
- Introduction to Echo360
- Getting started with Echo360 Lecture Capture
- Getting started with Universal Capture (Personal)