Edit video thumbnail
Log into estream.warwick.ac.uk and search for your video in MyHome.
- Select your video
- Click More in the video details pane
- Hover over Edit Options
- Select Edit Thumbnail
Set the thumbnail from video
- Select the appropriate frame of the video on the left hand side video preview window (by playing it, or dragging the progress / scrubbing bar (1)).
- Click on Set thumbnail from video (2) and you will see the thumbnail image update.
- Click Submit Thumbnail to finish (4).
Upload an image file
- Click Upload Thumbnail from File (3). We recommend .jpg or .png file formats and that you resize the image to match the size of your video but smaller and larger images will also work.
- Click Submit thumbnail to finish (4).
The information on this page relates to eStream and was last updated December 2020.
- Introduction to assessment and feedback
- Create a custom certificate
- Create and manage badges
- Reports, logs and completion data in Moodle
- Introduction to eStream
- Access your eStream content
- Uploading videos to eStream
- Edit videos in eStream
- Edit video thumbnail
- Uploading a closed captions (subtitles) file to eStream
- Add eStream videos to Mahara
- Sharing eStream videos to Moodle
- Sharing an eStream video with a link
- Setup a video assignment in Moodle
- Introduction to Echo360
- Getting started with Echo360 Lecture Capture
- Getting started with Universal Capture (Personal)