|Introduction to Perception
|Questionmark Perception is an online assessment, delivery and reporting tool available to all staff and students at Warwick. It can be used to create individual questions, which are brought together to form an exam, assessment, questionnaire or survey.
|Understand the eAssessment lifecycle when using Questionmark Perception including training, authoring, testing, reporting and review.
|Due to the nature of online assessments, there is a wider variety of question types available compared to paper-based exams. This gives you as teaching staff more freedom in finding the most suitable question type for your subject matter.
- Introduction to eStream
- Access your eStream content
- Uploading videos to eStream
- Edit videos in eStream
- Edit video thumbnail
- Uploading a closed captions (subtitles) file to eStream
- Add eStream videos to Mahara
- Sharing eStream videos to Moodle
- Sharing an eStream video with a link
- Setup a video assignment in Moodle
- Introduction to Echo360
- Getting started with Echo360 Lecture Capture
- Getting started with Universal Capture (Personal)